Wow sorry I haven’t been on here in a while. I just keep forgetting to post here, because i usually post to my facebook or now i post to you tube and i forget to update my blog. I have had quite a productive year. I’ve been stitching like crazy even thru the summer. So if you remeber my list of what I wanted to do this year:
1. The LSU Tigers Pattern
2. The Chicago bulls Pattern for my friends other son.
2. Finish my Martino’s WIP
3. Finish my Praying without Ceasing WIP
1. The LSU has gotten to be a confetti nightmare so much so that it gives me heaaches. I just have to finish the tiger but its been a struggle. But i keep saying I have to finish it. Here is what it looks like
2. I haven’t started the Chicago bulls pattern yet. I hope to start it soon.
3. I have done a liitle bit more on this Martino project. This is how much I have left to do. Almost there!
4. I have added the Pray without ceasing into a rotation with all my other projects. I am loving this that sometimes i work strictly on it. Here is what I have so far.
I have three finishes for this year.
I finally framed another piece for a co-worker. Its the arabic alphabet. I had framed it and was disappointed that the crease in the aida were hard to remove. But it looks pretty good. It was my OCD that was driving me crazy.
I also did another project for another co-worker who had baby. I love how this turned out. Even thou I had such a hard time framing it. I cracked the frame a bit when i was stapling the back. I almost cried again my OCD that something was wrong. Here it is:
I also started a new project this year. I have always wanted to do a Joan Elliott pattern. So i chose to do the fire goddess. I had bought a piece of fabric that was hand dyed but the fabric was going to be too yellow so i had to find another piece. I placed and order with 123 stitch for another hand dyed fabric and when i got it, it was perfect. so the fabric is aida called atone and it 16 count. Here is my progress so far:
This year I aso decided to join a stitch a long. There was a Joan Elliott stich a long posted and I decided to join. The pattern consists of nine blocks and each block will have a different face. I have done the first block. The second block came out and was a face of a cat. I decided to wait until all the faces are released to see what they before i stitch the second block. I would like to keep this piece with all fairy faces. Here is my first square:
Joan Ellliott came to Ontario in September and she made a special pattern for Canadians and just because i don’t have enough to keep me busy I decided to start it. I am oving it so much that I have been stitching it everyday. Here is my progress so far.
Also I am on instagram so if you woud like to follow me I am under http://www.instagram.com/stitchingdiva328